We Perfect Peninsula Inc., is committed to Excellence, giving our customers the Priority and the privilege. We ensure high level of customer satisfaction, by understanding their needs. Our Promise is to provide quality and valuable service, that binds to our company policies and procedures. Feel free to send us your valuable feedback or suggestions, about our Products and Service for us to do even better to email@example.com
To know about your order status, send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about order status click here. If there is any unexpected delay in processing your order request, we will send you an email clearly stating the expected date of delivery. When we go on out of stock, customer can still place the order and obtain rain checks. Upon receiving stock, we will honor the rain check and ship out the products on first come - first served basis.
After Sales Service
If you experience any problem with the product, contact us using email email@example.com or call 972 - 215 - 7598
1. Obtain a Service ID
- Register your service request with a detailed description of the nature of the problem.
- All repair service has to be assigned a repair Authorization ID number for the service
center to ccept the unit for service. If not, your package will be refused and returned.
- We do not provide repair service for 220 volts units.
2. Warranty Verification
- If your claims are within the warranty period, we will validate your unit's warranty status
- For all those claims made after your warranty period, nominal charges (labor, spares,
service, and shipping charges) will be levied to the customer's account.
3. Telephone Assistance
- Non technical repairs, can be done by the Customer by receiving simple instruction
over he phone, email or by mail.
- We do recommend the customer to send the unit to the service center, for all other
4. Service Lead Time
- It would take 2 - 4 weeks, depending upon the repair-job and service product line up.
- Service will be rendered on First come - First Serve basis.
- To know the status of your repair, send us an email
- The unit or the part that needs to be repaired, has to be well packed intact to avoid any shipping damages.
- Requirements :
- Write to us your full name with your complete mailing address, email address and telephone number
- Enclose original filled-in warranty card from the User Manual
- A copy of your purchase receipt.
- Enclose worn out or broken parts if any.
- Ship the product with mailing charge paid and also insure the package for the replacement value of the product.
- Obtain a tracking number for the package for your reference and delivery confirmation.
6. Repair Estimation
- This is for the customer who has void warranty or for claims after the warranty period.
- A repair estimation will be arrived in 2-4 business days and a written communication will be sent to the customer by email
- Upon prior approval, from the customer in written email reply , the unit will be then repaired.
- The customer has to send the payment for the service invoice and shipping & handling charges to ship the serviced unit back to the customer.
- The payment has to be addressed to the following address:
Perfect Peninsula Inc.,
1041, Sweet Grass Trail,
Flower Mound, TX - 75028
7. Warranty on Repairs
Our service center offer 30 days warranty on all repairs service, including labor and replaced parts.
8. Spare Parts
Our motivation is not to make profit in selling spare parts. US Customs do levy extra duty on all extra spares imported. All wear and tear spare parts, such as conveyor belt, couplers, witch, jars , lids etc., are sold at very nominal price including Shipping & Handling charges.
Distributor Special* : For customers who buy directly through Perfect Peninsula Inc., do enjoy 20% - 50% discount on spare parts purchased after the warranty period.
If a product is to be returned for reasons other than manufacturing defects,
- The claims for return should be made within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- The returned product must not have been used.
- The shipping and handling costs will not be refund.
- The returned product will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- No returns or refund on all spare parts and cookware purchased
- For products that are returned for any manufacturing defects, the customer will be required to
the send the defective product or parts for free replacement.
How to Return ?
1. Obtain a Return Authorization Number
- Send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your purchase details or attach the copy of your Invoice
- Also write to us, a short description for the reason for your to return.
- Your email will be then replied with a Return Authorization Number
2. Ship the Product
- Only after obtaining the Return Authorization Number, the product has to be returned
- The Product including the original packing materials, instruction manual, warranty card and all accessories should be returned.
- The product should be carefully packed in its original package to prevent shipping damages.
- The product should be shipped prepaid using UPS, insured for the cost of the product
- Ship the product to:
Returns ( Return Authorization Number )Perfect Peninsula Inc.,
1041, Sweet Grass Trail,
Flower Mound, TX - 75028
3. Refund Policy
- Once the returned product reaches our warehouse, the returned product will be inspected.
- After receiving the Check-list report, the customer's account is credited and a refund is issued
- It would take 2 ~ 5 business days for us to send the refund check.