Shipping and Handling Charges
- For shipments to 48 contiguous states
- For shipments to Hawaii and Alaska
- For shipments to Canada
Online Orders :
- Your order request will be processed within 2 business days.
- It is quick, easy and safe as our system is secured and automated.
- Credit card transactions are processed through secured servers.
Telephone Orders :
- Your order request will be processed within 2 to 4 business days.
- There will be a slight delay due to manual data entry and processing.
- It is also safe to provide your credit card information over the phone.
Mail Orders :
- Place your order online and when it comes to payment option, choose 'check ' and complete the order process.
- You will receive an automated email with order details, which you can either make a print out or write to us the order number and order details and send it along with the payment, made in favor to Perfect Peninsula Inc.
A confirmation email with the order details, as Purchase Invoice will be automatically sent to your email address, after receiving the order. This Invoice has to be saved for all future reference and warranty claims.
- We honor Master and Visa credit cards on our website.
- We also accept Money Order, Personal Check and Cashier Check.
- Before shipping all our products, we carry a series of checks as part of Quality Inspection depending upon each item ordered, such as, operation, performance, all parts, components, cosmetic finish etc.
- Double packing is made to large and heavy items, if required.
The products are then handed over to Jessy Enterprises, our handling company, who collects all the packages from our warehouse and moves to their deck for labeling, apply insurance and completes other shipping formalities for all the packages.
- Insurance is taken depending upon the value of the item that is being shipped.
- Customers will not be held responsible for any shipping damages.
- All products are insured against shipping damages
- Our Handling Company, gets to choose between UPS, USPS, or FedEx, depending on the destination, weight, value and the transit time.
- Shipping records are maintained by our handling company.
When our handling company updates our backend, the automated email service system will generate emails to our customers with their corresponding tracking number. This is part of keeping our customers posted about their order status.
- Transit time for USA Main Land 3 ~ 5 business days approx.
- For all other places such as Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico, Alaska, transit time is 5 ~ 10 business days approx.
- All depends upon the chosen shipping carrier and the destination
- To find exact transit schedule, use your tracking number and check with the shipping carrier's web site ( UPS, FedEx )
If the package is not delivered on the expected date of delivery specified by the carrier, Please contact the customer service with the tracking number, on the same day.
- The Customer has full responsibility to open the box within 3 days, after it has been delivered.
- If there is any shipping damages, the customer has to report by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or Call Customer service at 972 -215 -7598
- Under such a circumstance, the damaged package will be arranged to be picked up by the same shipping carrier.
- Customer has to re-pack the product as it was, or as per the instruction if any given for replacement.
- Stick new forwarding label with ' From' and ' To ' address.
- Replacement product or parts will be sent in 5 - 8 business days
TAXES AND TARIFF
- 8.25% Texas Sales tax is levied on purchases made by all Texas customers, residing in Texas.
- Sales tax is applicable only to customers who buy within Texas.
- There is no tax to other state customers and Canadian Customers
- The Canadian Customers are liable for any duty or custom charges, if applicable.
- Any unpaid dues, not paid by the customer, will be then charged to the customer's account.
- There is no duty or customs for any USA customers.